Telecommunications Techniques Corporation T-BERD 307 Analyzer
No picture available!
Maybe you can upload a pic for the
Telecommunications Techniques Corporation T-BERD 307 ?
If you have any other manuals for the
Telecommunications Techniques Corporation T-BERD 307 you can upload the files here .
The T-BERD 307
is a handheld test instrument specifically
designed to fully test DS3 circuits. The DS1 Analysis Option
(Option 307-1) adds full DS1 testing capability. A T-BERD
307 with the DS1 Analysis Option installed can perform the
• Identify timing problems by accessing the DS1 timing
reference from either DS3 or DS1 access points.
• Test far-end equipment by transmitting appropriate loop
codes to loop back a transmitted signal, then verifying the
transmitted data is received without errors.
• Troubleshoot individual DS1 Channels within a DS3 signal
by inserting test patterns or loop codes on one or all DS1
channels. DS1 channels can be dropped from the received DS3
signal to test and monitor.
• Measure VF level and frequency by monitoring individual VF
• Troubleshoot DS0 problems by listening to individual
channels and monitoring ABCD signaling bits on all 24 channels.
• Perform stress testing by transmitting and analyzing
preprogrammed, long user patterns including 55 OCTET and T1
• Reduce test setup time by recognizing and automatically
configuring for the proper framing and pattern.
Manual do Usuário
392.60 Kbytes (402018 Bytes)
1997 08 01
Scaned documento, todas legível.
2017 01 15
This manual provides basic operating information for the
DS3 Communications Analyzer
. The manual is
divided into the following sections; Getting Started,
Auxiliary Functions, Test Results, and Options. The
following paragraphs describe the contents of each of the
• Section 1 — Getting Started: This section includes a
description of this User’s Manual, an instrument
description, specifications for the Analyzer
checkout procedure, and preventive maintenance procedures.
• Section 2 — User Interface
Description: This section
provides a description of the T-BERD 307
Included are descriptions of the operation of the front-
panel controls used to select, configure, and edit the menu
items in the Front-Panel Display. This section also includes
the process for generating printouts using the PRINT
• Section 3 — Auxiliary Functions: This section provides a
description of the auxiliary functions of the Analyzer
which control parameters of functions that are not
frequently used and do not have dedicated switches.
• Section 4 — Test Results: This section provides a
description of the available test results, the category of
the results, and the test type with which it is associated.
• Section 5 — Application Cards: This section contains the
application “quick” cards available for the Analyzer
time the manual was printed.