Good Will LCR-821 LCR Medidor
Nenhuma foto disponível!
Talvez você possa carregar uma foto para os
Good Will LCR-821 ?
Se você tem outros manuais para os
Good Will LCR-821 você pode carregar os arquivos aqui .
The precise LCR Meter series are automatic, user programmable instruments that provide high reliability and great precision for measuring a wide variety of impedance parameters. The frequency range of LCR-819.829 covers from 12Hz to 100kHz, LCR-817.827 from 12Hz to 10kHz, LCR-816.826 from 100Hz to 2kHz, and LCR-821 from 12Hz to 200kHz. The basic accuracy is 0.1% for LCR- 827/829/816/826, 0.05% for LCR-817.819/821. The measured results can be displayed on the high quality LCD monitor with decimal points and units. The measured result resolution is five full digits for Inductance (L), Capacitance (C), Resistance (R) and absolute value of impedance (|Z|) [four full digits for Dissipation factor (D), Quality factor (Q), R with C, R with L, 2 digits after decimal dot for phase angle (θ)]. In the meantime, the LCD monitor is also shown the control status and parameters of settings. The keypads are easy for menu programming. The LCR Meters’ test fixture (option) is a method of convenient, reliable, guarded 4-terminal/2 wires connection of radial and axial leaded components to the LCR Meters. Test conditions can be stored and recalled from internal memory that will reduce the setup time for measurement preparing.
Tipo de manual:
Manual do Usuário
710.70 Kbytes (727758 Bytes)
ID de manual:
Documento eletrônico, digitalização, bem legível.
Data de upload:
2017 05 14
1. INTRODUCTION ... 1 2. 3. 4. PRECAUTIONS BEFORE OPERATION ... 2-1.Unpacking the instrument ... 2-2.Checking the Line Voltage ... 2-3.Environment ... 2-4.Equipment Installation and Operation ... PANEL DESCRIPTION ... OPERATION ... 4-1.Connects to DUT ... 4-2.Start-Up ... 4-3.Zeroing ... 4-4.Menu Functions ... 4-5.Measurement Conditions ... 2 2 2 3 3 4 8 8 8 8 11 18 5. SPECIFICATIONS ... 35 6. MESSAGE CODE ... 44 7. MAINTENANCE ... 45 7-1.Cleaning ... 45 7-2.Battery Replacement ... 45 7-3.Recall Calibration ... 46 8. OPTION 1 (BIN Function for LCR-826.827/829 only) ... 48 8-1. BIN Functions for Components Sorting ... 48 8-2. BIN Setting Conditions ... 50 8-3. BIN Range Setting: Component Sorting Range ... 56 9. OPTION 2 ... 9-1.On-line procedure ... 9-2.RS232 VIEWER Software Operation ... 9-3.The Configuration of Cable ...
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.