|Canon PC860 Kserokopiarka|
1. Personal Copier with a Zoom Function and a Fixed Copyboard • You can choose either a default enlargement/reduction ratio or any ratio between 70% and 141% in 1% increments. 2. Ecology-Conscious • The use of a roller charging method has resulted in a considerable reduction of ozone: 0.01 ppm or less on the average, 0.02 ppm or less at maximum (1/100 to 1/1000 compared with existing Canon machines). 3. SURF Fixing Assembly • The wait time is 0 sec (at 20°C room temperature), enabling speedy copying work immediately after power-on. 4. Various Paper Sizes • The paper may be between A4 (LGL) and A5 (STMT) (*Using the universal cassette). • In manual feed mode, paper may be as large as A4 (LGL) or as small as a business card. 5. All-in-One Cartridge for Simple Maintenance • The photosensitive drum, toner case, charging roller, developing assembly, and cleaning assembly are constructed as a single entity (cartridge). The user may expect quality copy images at all times as long as he/she performs simple replacement/cleaning work. 6. Large Paper Source • The source of paper may contain as many as 550 sheets of paper (500-sheet cassette + multifeeder; multifeeder type). 7. Separate top unit • The machine’s top unit may be opened to make jam removal easy. 8. ADF Type • Continuous copying is possible with the use of the ADF.
Te Podręczniki są dostępne dla powyższego urządzenia:
|Canon -- PC860 -- Instrukcja serwisowa|
|Instrukcja obsługi Typ:||Instrukcja serwisowa|
|Rozmiar:||5.06 Mbytes (5303377 Bytes)|
|Jakość:||Dokument elektroniczny, bez skanowania, bardzo dobrze czytelne.|
|Czas trwania filmu:||10 listopad 2013|
|Pliki do pobrania:||3833 od 10 listopad 2013|
This service manual has been prepared for the PC800/900 Series machines, providing basic information used for servicing the machines in the field so as to ensure their quality and performance. This service manual consists of the following chapters: Chapter 1 General Description introduces the machine's features, specifications, names of parts, and how originals are reproduced. Chapter 2 Basic Operation explains how copies are made on a step-by-step basis. Chapter 3 Exposure System discusses the principles of operation used for the machine's exposure system. It also explains the timing at which exposurerelated mechanisms are operated, and shows how they may be disassembled/assembled and adjusted. Chapter 4 Image Formation System discusses the principles of operation used for the machine's image formation system. It also explains the timing at which image formation-related mechanisms are operated, and shows how they may be disassembled/assembled and adjusted. Chapter 5 Pick-Up/Feeding System discusses the principles of operation used for the machine's pickup/feeding system. It also explains the timing at which pickup/ feeding-related mechanisms are operated, and shows how they may be disassembled/assembled and adjusted. Chapter 6 Fixing System discusses the principles of operation used for the machine's fixing system. It also explains the timing at which fixing-related mechanisms are operated, and shows how they may be disassembled/assembled and adjusted. Chapter 7 Externals/Auxiliary Mechanisms discusses the principles of operation used for the machine's externals/auxiliary mechanisms. It also explains the timing at which auxiliary mechanism-related mechanisms are operated, and shows how they may be disassembled/assembled and adjusted. Chapter 8 ADF explains the principles of operation of the ADF in view of electrical and mechanical functions and in relation to their timing of operation. It also shows how the unit may be disassembled/assembled and adjusted. Chapter 9 Installation introduces requirements for the site of installation, and shows how the machine may be installed using step-by-step instructions. Chapter 10 Maintenance and Servicing provides tables of periodically replaced parts and consumables/durables and scheduled servicing charts. Chapter 11 Troubleshooting provides tables of maintenance/inspection, standards/ adjustments, and problem identification (image fault/malfunction). Appendix contains a general timing chart and general circuit diagrams.
|Do pobrania za darmo|
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.