|BK Precision 1626A Voeding|
|Beschrijving:||DC REGULATED POWER SUPPLY|
The BK Precision Analog and Digital series are high quality serial control type DC regulated power suppies. These models can be operated at constant voltage or constant current mode whose output can be varied from 0 up to the rated values for respective model. It is a compact unit which, provided with separate voltage and current meters (Analog for 1620,1622, 1626 and 3-digits LEDS for 1621,1623,1627) for monitoring of the output voltage and current simultaneously. In terms of operability, the unit enable high precision, continuous variability via coarse and fine adjust knobs. The BK Precision Analog and Digital series also provide the possibility to connect multiple units of the same model in parallel to set up a "master/slave" configuration to increase the output current capability .On the other hand, serial connection of multiple units can be used to increase the output voltage level. This family of power supplies provide clean and stable DC output which are most suitable for many areas including laboratory, industrial, field sevice, hobby and telecommunication applications. FEATURES - The BK Precision Analog and Digital are constant voltage/constant current power supplies which features excellent line and load regulations, low ripple and noise characteristics. - The unit features separate voltage and current meters so that output voltage and current can be monitored simultaneously. - Output voltage and current can be adjusted continuously in full range to any desired values. Adjustment can be done easily and precisely by using separate coarse and fine adjust knobs. - The constant current circuit operates to protect against overload and output short circuit.The limiting current values can be preset in full range of the rated values for respective model. - Multiple units of power supplies of the same family can be connected in series to provide higher output voltage. - Multiple units of power supplies of SAME model can be connected in parallel (master/slave configuration) to achieve higher output current.
Deze handboeken zijn beschikbaar voor de bovengenoemde apparatuur:
|BK Precision -- 1626A -- Gebruikershandleiding|
|Maat:||464.60 Kbytes (475746 Bytes)|
|Datum:||01 januari 2002|
|Kwaliteit:||Gescand document alle leesbaar.|
|Upload datum:||24 januari 2017|
|Downloads:||841 Sinds 24 januari 2017|
1. INTRODUCTION ... 4 2. FEATURES ... 4 3. SPECIFICATIONS ... 5 4. PRECAUTIONS FOR USE ... 7 4.1 CONFIRMING THE SUPPLY RANGE ... 7 4.2 PRECAUTIONS FOR CONNECTION OF OUTPUT TERMINALS ... 7 4.3 OPERATING ENVIRONMENT ... 7 5. EXPLANATION OF PANELS ... 8 5.1 FRONT PANEL ... 8 5.2 REAR PANEL ... 10 6. OPERATION PROCEDURES ... 11 6.1 STAND-ALONE OPERATION ... 11 6.2 SERIAL CONNECTION ... 11 6.3 PARALLEL OPERATION (MASTER/SLAVE CONTROL) ... 12 7. MAINTENANCE ... 14 7.1 MAIN FUSE REPLACEMENT ... 14 7.2 CALIBRATIONS ... 14 7.3 VOLTAGE CALIBRATION ... 15 7.4 VOLTMETER ALIGNMENT ... 15 7.5 CURRENT CALIBRATION ... 15 7.6 AMMETER ALIGNMENT ... 15
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.