Kikusui Electronics Corporation AVM23 Digitale multimeter
Geen foto beschikbaar!
Misschien kan je een foto uploaden voor de
Kikusui Electronics Corporation AVM23 ?
Als je nog andere handleidingen hebt voor de
Kikusui Electronics Corporation AVM23 kun je hier de bestanden uploaden .
These AC Voltmeters are capable of measuring AC voltages of 10 Hz - 500 kHz. The response characteristics of the pointers are of mean-value response. The scales are calibrated with root-mean—square values for sinusoidal waveform inputs.. Range selection of the Dual-pointer Voltmeters (Models AVM23 AVM25 AVM23R , and AVM25R) can be made with, the two channels directly linked together or with the two channels linked together providing a certain differential level between them, as well as it can be made independently for each of the two channels. Also» these, models of voltmeters are incorporated with a GND MODE selector so that the circuit ground can be connected to or floated from the case ground. Models AVM23R and AVM25R Voltmeters are capable of remote control of range selection.. The remote control signal used for this purpose is a positive-logic TTL-level binary-coded signal with 4 bits per channel. The Remote Controllers which can be used for this purpose are RC01-AVM, RC02-AVM, RCOl-ORC, and RC02-ORC, When the IF01-AVM (GP-IB interface) is used, digital data corresponding to pointer deflection can be sent to the CPU making use of the range selection control signal and DC output signal of the voltmeter. All of the six models of Voltmeters are provided with an AC output terminal which delivers an output signal of approximately CL.1 V rms for full scale. Models AVM23R and AVM25R Voltmeters are provided with a DC output terminal which delivers an output signal of 1 V (±3%) for full scale..
2.16 Mbytes (2264145 Bytes)
2001 01 01
Gescand document alle leesbaar.
2017 09 02
1. GENERAL . , ... 1 2. SPECIFICATIONS ... , ... 3 2.1 Specifications Common to All. Models ., ... 3 2.2 Power Consumptions and Weights- ... 4 2.3 Measuring Voltage Ranges 4 2.4 Maximum Allowable Input Overvoltages- ... 4 2.5 Isolation of Circuit Ground from Case Ground 5 2.6 DC Output ... 5 2.7 Remote Control of Range Selection ... 5 3. NOTES BEFORE USE ... 7 3.1 Unpacking and Inspection . ... 7 3.2 AC Line Voltage ... 7 3.3 Operating Environments ... 8 3.4 Mechanical Zero Adjustment of Indicating Meter ... 8 3.5 GND MODE Switch. [Dual-pointer Models] ... 8 3.6 Circuit Ground and Case Ground ... 9 3.7 Remote Control Connector [AV23R, 25R] ... 9 3.8 Others ... 10 4. OPERATION METHOD ... 14 4.1 Description of Front Panel Items ... , ... 14 4 .2 Description of Rear Panel Items ... . 16 4.3 Measuring Procedure ... 18 4.4 Frequency Range for Guaranteed Accuracy ... 18 4.5 Signal Waveforms and Indication Errors ... 19 4.6 Remote Control of Range Selection [AV23R, 25R] 20 5. MAINTENANCE ... 26 5.1 Meter Cover ... 26 5.2 Adjustment and Calibration 26 5.3 Others. ... 31
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.