Genelec OY 1031A Altoparlante
No picture available!
Maybe you can upload a pic for the
Genelec OY 1031A ?
If you have any other manuals for the
Genelec OY 1031A you can upload the files here .
The 1031A is a compact monitoring Speaker designed for broad band high output and low coloration. Due to its small cabinet, this Speaker is ideally suited to applications such as: high powered Near Field monitoring, TV broadcast monitoring and mobile vans This speakers precision even allows for CD mastering. It may be either horizontally or vertically mounted, by simple rotation of the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW). Designed as an active Speaker, this unit includes drivers, power ^ amplifiers andactive Crossover filtering. This provides a totally dedicated and reliable system which simply requires a signal input and a mains supply. The Amplifier unit is mounted to the rear of the Speaker cabinet on quick release vibration isolators, to ensure long term reliability. This unit incorporates power amplifiers, Bass and treble driver overload protection, Amplifier thermal overload protection, active Crossover filter, treble tilt, Bass tilt and Bass roll-off controls. By use of active tone controls, this Speaker may be exactly matched to any application. These include free field mounting, near field on top of console, wall mounting in control room and even corner mounting. These versatile controls allow for precise alignment of the Speaker to differing acoustic environments, making it a true all rounder. The 1031A uses DCW technology in conjunction with some of the finest driver technology. The woofer unit is a high efficiency 210 mm polymer composite cone, custom optimized for use in a small active cabinet. The tweeter unit is a 25 mm metal dome with pure piston behavior upto 23 kHz. When mounted in the DCW this driver offers superior transient and off axis response to conventional direct radiating soft domes. These has resulted in perfect driver directivity matching as well as phase and delay uniformity at the Crossover frequency. DCW technology also ensures low diffraction and constant directivity in addition to providing higher driver sensitivity. The speakers response is thus flat upto an angle of 60 degrees. The cabinet is constructed of veneered MDF, which is heavily braced to eliminate structural resonance. Carefully placed damping remove internal standing waves which might lead to coloration in the midrange. Non resonant port techniques have been employed to eliminate the effects of port ringing found in conventional designs.
Manuale di servizio
4.46 Mbytes (4679084 Bytes)
01 January 1993
Documento scansionato, la lettura in parte male, non in parte leggibile.
16 August 2017
1. General Information ... 1-1 1.1 Description ... 1-1 1.2 Technical specifications ... 1-2 1.2.1 System specifications ... 1-2 1.2.2 Amplifier section ... 1-3 1.2.3 Crossover section ... 1-3 2. Functional description ... 2-1 2.1 General description ... 2-1 2.2 Circuit Description ... 2-2 2.2.1 Input Amplifier and Crossover network ... 2-2 2.2.2 Treble and Bass driver protection circuit ... 2-2 2.2.3 Power Amplifiers ... 2-3 2.2.4 Power supply ... 2-3 3. Adjustments ... 3-1 3.1 Test configuration ... 3-1 3.2 Adjustment points ... 3-1 3.3 Adjustment procedures ... 3-2 3.3.1 Bass Amplifier offset voltage and bias current adjustment ... 3-2 3.3.2 Treble Amplifier offset voltage and bias current adjustment ... 3-2 3.3.3 Crossover network level control adjustment ... 3-2 4. Servicing ... 4-1 4.1 Safety considerations ... 4-1 4.2 Servicing facilities ... 4-1 4.3 Disassembly instructions ... 4-2 4.3.1 Removing the rear panel ... 4-2 4.3.2 Detaching the Amplifier deck ... 4-2 4.3.3 Detaching the circuit board ... 4-2 4.4 Troubleshooting ... 4-3 4.4.1 Checking Crossover filter response ... 4-3 4.4.2 Checking the total voltage gain values ... 4-4 4.4.3 Voltage gain adjustment procedure ... 4-4 4.4.4 Checking the protection circuits ... 4-7 4.4.5 Changing the Power Amplifier Driver Board ... 4-8 4.4.6 Changing the Power Transistors ... 4-8 5. Spare Parts ... 5-1 5.1 Ordering Information ... 5-1 5.2 Recommended spare parts stock ... 5-1 6. Drawings ... 6-1 List of drawings ... 6-1
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.