|Data Precision 2480 Multimetro digitale|
|Categoria:||Strumenti di misura|
|Descrizione:||BENCH/PORTABLE 4 1/2 DIGIT DIGITAL MULTIMETER|
Data Precision Mode! 2480/2480R Digital multimeter is a AVi digit, laboratory quality, portable as well as bench-useful, multimeter, incorporating 25 Measuring Function/Range capabilities. These include: DCV, ACV, DCmA, ACmA, and KOhms, Resolutions of 10 microvolts, 0.1 ohms, and 10 nanoamperes are obtained at the lowest selectable full scale range, whiie voltages up to 1200VDC or 1400 peak AC and currents up to 2 amperes may be measured by Model 2480/2480R with 4V2 digit resolution and specified accuracies. All values are direct reading with automatically positioned décimai point and polarity sign (fordc measurements only), b. Model 2480 measures ac inputs with average sensing calibrated for RMS, whiie Mode! 2480R measures ac inputs with true RMS values. All other measuring functions are performed In the same manner in Mode! 2480 or Mode! 2480R. c. Information in this manual is organized so that operators and system users may locate applicable data and instructions (through Chapter 3) without having to wade-through technical detail necessary for maintenance and repair. Information in Chapters 4 and 5 essentially support the technical requirements for maintenance, trouble-shooting, and repair activities. d. The basic Model 2480/2480R is complete with integral battery charger, detachable line cord, and test probes. Optional battery pack assembly may be installed in the field at any time.
Questi manuali sono disponibili per l'attrezzatura di cui sopra:
|Data Precision -- 2480 -- Servizio e manuale utente|
|Tipo manuale:||Servizio e manuale utente|
|Dimensioni:||2.19 Mbytes (2294703 Bytes)|
|Data:||01 gennaio 1978|
|Qualità:||Documento scansionato, la lettura in parte male, non in parte leggibile.|
|Data di caricamento:||29 dicembre 2016|
|Download:||419 dal 29 dicembre 2016|
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1 General, Scope of Manual 1.2 Operating Features 1.3 Specifications 1.3.1 DC Volts 1.3.2 Resistance 1.3.3 DC Current 1.3.4 AC Volts 1.3.5 AC Current 1.3.6 All Measuring Modes 1.4 Accessories 2. OPERATION General Unpacking and Repacking Front Panel Controls and Indicators Rear Panel Features Operation 2.5.1 General 2.5.2 Signal Connections 2.5.3 Selecting a Measuring Function 2.5.4 Selecting Range, 2.5.5 Reading the Display Application Notes 2.6.1 General 2.6.2 Avoiding Ground Loops, Making “ Grounded" Measurements 2.6.3 Making "Floating” Measurements 2.6.4 Making High Resistance Measurements 2.6.5 Making Very Low Voltage Measurements Operator Servicing 3. CALIBRATION General CalibratingCalibrationAdjustments Procedures MODEL 2480/2480R 4. PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION General Overall Block Diagram and System Timing 4.2.1 Input Signal Scaling 4.2.2 Tri-Phasic A/D Conversion 4.2.3 Digital Logic Programmer 4.2.4 Decoder Driver and Dispiay 4.2.5 Reference Generator 4.2.6 DC/DC Converter & Power supply Input Signal Conditioning Details 4.3.1 Voltage Attenuator 4.3.2 DCV Signal Conditioning 4.3.3 ACV Signal Conditioning 4.3.4 Current Shunt & Current input Signal Conditioning 4.3.5 Resistance Measurement Signal Conditioning Tri-Phasic AID Converter Details Isopolar Referencing Digital Logic Programmer & Master Oscillator Display DC/DC Converter & Power supply 5. MAINTENANCE General Trouble-Shooting Flow Chart Test Points Field (Operator) Maintenance Open-Meter Test Maintenance 5.5.1 General 5.5.2 Access to Meter Assembly in Case Test Equipment Power supply Test 5.8 Digital Logic Test 5.8.1 Time-Base Generation 5.8.2 Program Logic' 5.8.3 Decoder/Driver Logic 5.9 A/D Converter & Signal Conditioners Test 5.9.1 Analog A/D 5.9.2 AC/DC Signal Conditioner 5.10 Post Trouble-Shooting & Repair 6. PARTS LISTS Fold Out Reference Drawings <--IS MISSING!
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.