Sencore FS134 Level Meter
Field Strenght Meter
The Sencore FS134
Field Strength Meter is a completely solid
instrument designed to identify and measure the frequency
and signal strength of
FM stations and all VHF and UHF TV stations. Because of the
increase in popularity
of "FM Stereocasting" and the UHF boom, it was realized that
a great need
for this type of instrument existed. Sencore
to develop a Field Strength Meter which is rugged,
lightweight, portable and accurate
and yet has that "Professional" appearance.
Listed below are some of the Special Features of the Sencore
1. Completely solid state construction provides the utmost
in portability, lightweight
compactness and battery power economy.
2. Printed circuit construction on unbreakable board
material gives dependability
and long life.
3. Completely battery operated for field use. Uses standard
"C" cells available
anywhere. Provisions have been made for installation of a
battery charger accessory.
4. Choice of 75 ohm or 300 ohm input from the front panel.
5. Uses most popular type 75 ohm input jack for direct
connection to antenna distribution
systems, thereby eliminating messy adapters, which can
6. Has built-in matching transformer for 300 ohm input. 300
ohm input terminals
are of the thumb nut type for complete versatility of any
twin lead termination.
7. Built-in 20db (X10) and 40db (X100) attenuators provide
control of high level input
signals, especially those signals encountered in
distribution systems. The
attenuators can be used with the 75 ohm or 300 ohm input.
8. Separate VHF and UHF tuners are provided for miximum
stability and minimum
9. Three stage 42.8 MC high gain IF system controlled by
amplified AGC stages
gives stability and good control of both weak and strong
10. Large four inch meter allows operator to read signal
strength from several
11. Extended logarithmic microvolt range from 30 to 30,000
antennas to be installed without constantly changing the
sensitivity range of the meter.
12. Built-in, 3 1/2 inch speaker, with six transistor audio
system to drive it, is
essential when monitoring FM and TV audio signals.
manuel de réparation
2.63 Mbytes (2755148 Bytes)
22 novembre 1972
Document scanné, tous les lisible.
Date de transfert:
04 mai 2014