ADC Corporation 6244 Fuente de alimentación
DC Voltage Current Source/Monitor
.44 is a DC Voltage Current Source/Monitor featuring
a wide source and measurement range as
6243: Voltage 0 to ±110 V; Current 0 to ±2 A
6244: Voltage 0 to ±20 V; Current 0 to ±10 A
.44 features high accuracy with a source resolution
of 4-1/2 digits and a measurement resolution of
5-1/2 digits. As well as various types of sweeping functions
and a capacity for measuring pulses with a minimum
width of 1 ms. These features make the product a highly
suitable power source, for characteristic testing
systems testing characteristics and for evaluation in the
research and development fields for
semiconductors and other electronic components.
The features of this product are indicated below.
• Source, measurement range(6243
: ±2 A up to ±32 V
±1 A up to ±64 V
±0.5 A up to ±110 V
6244: ±10 A up to ±7 V
±4 A up to ±20 V
See Figure 1-1.
• Voltage source/measurement range(6243
: 320 mV-110 V
6244: 320 mV-20 V
• Current source/measurement range(6243
: 32 μA-2 A
6244: 320 μA-10 A
• Voltage digits/measurement digits(6243
: Source 4-1/2
digits/Measurement 5-1/2 digits
6244: Source 4-1/2 digits/Measurement 5-1/2 digits
• Voltage source/measurement resolution(6243
: Source 10
μV/Measurement 1 μV
6244: Source 10 μV/Measurement 1 μV
• Current source/measurement resolution(6243
: Source 1
nA/Measurement 100 pA
6244: Source 10 nA/Measurement 1 nA
• Voltage Source
current measurement (VSIM)/Current source
voltage measurement (ISVM)
• Voltage Source
voltage measurement (VSVM)/Current source
current measurement (ISIM)
• Sink-enabled bipolar output
• Minimum pulse width: 1 ms
• Linear, log, random sweep functions for characteristic tests
• Limiter (compliance), oscillation, overload, overheat
• Synchronized operation by integrating 2 or more units of
• GPIB for integrating an automated measurement system as
Manual del usuario
2.77 Mbytes (2901596 Bytes)
2007 03 30
Documento electrónico, sin análisis, muy bien legible.
2017 02 05
This document describes the operations, functions and remote
programming of 6243
.44 DC Voltage/Current
This document refers the 6243
.44 ROM version B00 or later.
(To confirm the ROM version, refer to Section 1.5,
The following functions are not available for the 6243
ROM version A02 or earlier.
• Function for switching the pulse width for external
The default is always set to 20 μs.
• TR6143 Mode 2 function
Only the Original Mode and TR6143 Mode 1 functions are
1. Contents of this Manual
This document consists of the following chapters:
Safety Summary Read before using the 6243
1. INTRODUCTION Describes the supplied Accessories
operating environment, and how to check the 6243
2. OPERATION Describes the front and rear panel operation.
Basic operation and measurement examples are given.
3. REFERENCE The buttons and keys on the front panel, parameter
groups, parameter items, and functions are explained.
4. PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR MEASUREMENTS
Explains, in detail, functions used to
perform measurements accurately.
5. REMOTE PROGRAMMING Explains the GPIB Interface
GPIB setup, and lists GPIB commands and programming
6. COMPATIBILITY WITH TR6143 Explains the TR6143 compatibility.
7. PERFORMANCE TESTS Explains operations used to confirm
that the 6243
operating correctly within acceptable limits.
8. CALIBRATION Explains how to calibrate the 6243
.44 to ensure
operation within acceptable limits.
9. SPECIFICATIONS Describes the 6243
A.1 When Problems Occur (Before Requesting
A.2 Error Message List Error messages are explained here.
DIMENSIONAL OUTLINE DRAWING External dimensions: Describes
the external dimensions.