Trio Electronics CS-1562 Oscilloscope
No picture available!
Maybe you can upload a photo for the
Trio Electronics CS-1562 ?
If you have any other manuals for the
Trio Electronics CS-1562 you can upload the files here .
High Stability Dual Trace Oscilloscope
* The adoption of ICs throughout assures high performance
and improved reliability.
* Vertical axis of low input capacitance (22 ±3pF) for
2-channel operation provides high sensitivity and wide
band-width (10mV/div, 10 MHz).
* The high voltage power for CRT as well as the power for
other circuits is fully stabilized because of the use of
, thus the sensitivity and brightness are
completely free from effects of voltage variations.
* Low power consumption (20W) for cool operation.
* X-Y operation is possible with CH2 Amplifier
used as X axis.
The horizontal axis sensitivity is as high as 10mV/div,
permitting accurate calibrations.
* Time base switch allows changeover between CHOP and ALT
and between V (vertical) and H (horizontal) of TV sync
separator circuit, automatically and electronically.
* At AUTO position of TRIG LEVEL, it is possible to check
the brightness at no-signal time and to adjust triggering
level of input waveforms.
* All component parts are cleverly mounted on circuit boards
for improved reliability.
* Easy correction of horizontal trace angle with unique
trace rotation system.
Service and User Manual
562.46 Kbytes (575962 Bytes)
Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.
13 July 2018