Sanyo C0951 Air Conditioner
No picture available!
Maybe you can upload a photo for the
Sanyo C0951 ?
If you have any other manuals for the
Sanyo C0951 you can upload the files here .
This Air Conditioner is equipped with cooling and drying functions. Details on these functions are provided below; refer to these descriptions when using the air conditioner. • Microprocessor Controlled Operation The interior compartment of the remote control unit contains several features to facilitate automatic operation, each logically displayed for easy use. • Simple One-touch Wireless Remote Control The remote control unit has several features to facilitate automatic operation. • 12-Hour ON or OFF Timer This timer can be set to automatically turn the unit on or off at any time within a 12 hour period. • 1-Hour OFF Timer This timer can be set to automatically turn off the unit at any time after one hour. • Night Setback Pressing this button changes the setting of the room temperature thermostat, allowing you to set the temperature at whatever level that you find comfortable. • Automatic and 3-step Fan Speed Auto/High/Medium/Low • Air Sweep Control This function moves a flap up and down in the air outlet, directing air in a sweeping motion around the room and providing comfort in every corner. • Automatic Restart Function for Power Failure Even when power failure occurs, preset programmed operation can be reactivated once power resumes. • Anti-Mold Filter This unit is equipped with an anti-mold filter that inhibits the growth of mold and bacteria. • Optional Air Clean Filter An air filter that uses activated charcoal to eliminate unpleasant odors and clean the air is available (sold separately).
1.23 Mbytes (1289914 Bytes)
Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.
2015 06 11
1. OPERATING RANGE ... 1 2. SPECIFICATIONS 2-1. Unit Specifications ... 2 2-2. Major Component Specifications ... 5 2-3. Other Component Specifications ... 11 3. DIMENSIONAL DATA 3-1. Unit ... 13 4. REFRIGERANT FLOW DIAGRAM 4-1. Refrigerant Flow Diagram ... 17 5. PERFORMANCE DATA 5-1. Performance Charts ... 18 5-2. Air Throw Distance Charts ... 20 5-3. Cooling Capacity ... 22 6. ELECTRICAL DATA 6-1. Electrical Characteristics ... 26 6-2. Electric Wiring Diagrams ... 27 7. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 7-1. Installation Site Selection ... 37 7-2. Remote Control Unit Installation Position ... 39 7-3. Address Switches ... 40 8. FUNCTION 8-1. Room Temperature Control ... 41 8-2. Dry Operation (Dehumidification) ... 42 8-3. Freeze Prevention ... 42 8-4. Outdoor Fan Speed Control (CLxxxx models only) ... 43 9. TROUBLESHOOTING 9-1. Check Before and After Troubleshooting ... 44 9-2. Air Conditioner Does Not Operate ... 45 9-3. Some Part of Air Conditioner Does Not Operate ... 49 9-4. Air Conditioner Operates, but Abnormalities are Observed ... 51 9-5. Freeze Prevention ... 52 10. CHECKING ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS 10-1. Measurement of Insulation Resistance ... 53 10-2. Checking Continuity of Fuse on PCB Ass’y ... 54 10-3. Checking Motor Capacitor ... 54
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.