Rohde & Schwarz URV3 Analog multimeter
No picture available!
Maybe you can upload a pic for the
Rohde & Schwarz URV3 ?
If you have any other manuals for the
Rohde & Schwarz URV3 you can upload the files here .
• Handy RF millivoltmeter for mobile and stationary use
• RF Probe
(Cin = 2.5 pF) can also be combined with 20-dB or40-dB divider
• RF insertion units with defined characteristic impedance 50 Ω and 75 Ω
RF voltage coverage up to 100 V
• RF measuring heads can be quickly exchanged thanks to secure plug-and-socket connection
• Small measuring error of 3% - the RF measuring heads can be used with all voltmeters of the URV family
• Floating during battery and accumulator operation
• Universal powering system - battery, accumulator, Power supply
unit or external source
The URV 3 is a highly sensitive and accurate millivolt-meter for measuring RF voltages in the range from 10 kHz to 2 GHz (up to 3 GHz if used only as an indicator). A broad range of Accessories
(see photo below) and battery operation capability permit versatile stationary and mobile use of the voltmeter.
The URV 3 affords extremely constant indication and zero setting as well as easy reading of the measured values. Low capacitive and resistive loading by the RF Probe
minimize measuring errors introduced by detuning of resonant circuits, damping and unwanted phase shifts in feedback networks, etc. Mismatching is negligible thanks to the low reflection coefficient of the RF insertion units.
447.98 Kbytes (458736 Bytes)
01 January 1979
Scanned document, all readable.
31 December 2020