Pioneer TX-5500II Tuner
Image 1 of 1
If you have any other photos or manuals for the
Pioneer TX-5500II you can upload the files here .
• IC PLL (phase locked loop) circuit in the FM multiplex section provides plenty of separation and ensures stable FM reception. • FM IF section includes a high density 1C which incorporates 3 differential Amplifier stages, plus diode limiter and quadrature detector circuits. Two ceramic filter stages feature excellent phase characteristics and by providing a buffer Amplifier between the filters, phase response flatness and distortion characteristics are improved. • RF Amplifier stage front end employs a frequency linear 3-gang variable capacitor and junction type FET, greatly advancing image, spurious and other types of interference rejection capabilities. • In the FM AUTO mode, a muting circuit blocks annoying interstation noise to allow comfortable station tuning. • Superior quality AM reception with the built-in high performance ferrite bar antenna can also be enjoyed.
556.16 Kbytes (569505 Bytes)
Scanned document, all readable.
28 August 2020
Features ... ... 2 Installation Cautions ... ... 2 Connection Diagram ... ... 3 Important-Line Voltage ... ... 3 Stereo System Composition ... ... 4 Connection ... ... 4 Antenna and Ground Connections ... ____4 Front Panel Facilities ... ____6 Listening to Broadcasts ... ____6 Conditions Frequently Mistaken for Malfunction ... ____7 Specifications ... ____8
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.