LG WD(M)-1074(6)F(H)B Washing machine
No picture available!
Maybe you can upload a pic for the
LG WD(M)-1074(6)F(H)B ?
If you have any other manuals for the
LG WD(M)-1074(6)F(H)B you can upload the files here .
3.77 Mbytes (3950924 Bytes)
Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.
12 March 2013
1. SPECIFICATION ... 3 2. FEATURES & TECHNICAL EXPLANATION ... 4 3. PARTS IDENTIFICATION ... 6 4. INSTALLATION ... 7 5. OPERATION ... 10 6. WIRING DIAGRAM ... 12 7. PROGRAM CHART ... 13 8. TROUBLESHOOTING ... 14 8-1.BEFORE PERFORMING SERVICE ... 14 8-2.QC TEST MODE ... 14 8-3.HOW TO KNOW THE WATER LEVEL FREQUENCY ... 14 8-4.ERROR DISPLAY ... 15 9. ERROR DIAGNOSIS AND CHECK LIST ... 17 9-1. DIAGNOSIS AND ANSWER FOR ABNORMAL OPERATION ... 17 9-2. FAULT DIAGNOSIS AND TROUBLESHOOTING ... 20 10. DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS ... 30 11. EXPLODED VIEW AND PART LIST ... 37 11-1. THE EXPLODED VIEW OF CABINET ASSEMBLY ... 37 11-2. THE EXPLODED VIEW OF CONTROL PANEL & DISPENSER ASSEMBLY ... 39 11-3. THE EXPLODED VIEW OF DRUM & TUB ASSEMBLY ... 40
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.