Epson LQ-850 Printer
No picture available!
Maybe you can upload a photo for the
Epson LQ-850 ?
. 1050 printers are multifunctional,
24-pin printhead, impact dot matrix printers. The main
features of the these printers are:
- Upward compatibility with the LQ-800
- A maximum print speed of 264 CPS in draft mode at 12 CPI
and of 88 CPS in l-Q mode at 12 Cpl
- Direct selection of font, pitch, and normal/condensed mode
from the control panel
- Automatic paper-10 adin9/ejectin9 function
- Low-noise acoustics
- Both 8-bit parallel and RS-232C serial interfaces
- Push and (optional) pull tractor feedin9
- Advanced paper handling:
Auto backing of fanfold paper and autoloadin9 of cut sheet paper
Auto ejecting of cut sheet paper and autoloadin9 of fanfold
Printing of fanfold paper without removal of the cut sheet
- Optional interface for the Epson
- Optional low-priced, single-bin cut sheet feeder which
contains envelope feeding capability.
5.06 Mbytes (5307352 Bytes)
31 August 1987
Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.
13 May 2015
This manual describes functions, theory of electrical and
operations, maintenance, and repair of the LQ-850
and LQ-1 050.
The instructions and procedures included herein are intended
experienced repair technician, and attention should be given
precautions on the preceding page. The chapters are
organized as follows:
Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Provides a general product overview, lists specifications,
and illustrates the main components of the Printer
Describes the theory of Printer
Discusses the options
Includes a step-by-step guide for product disassembly,
assembly, and adjustment.
Provides Epson-approved techniques for troubleshooting.
Describes preventive maintenance techniques and lists
lubricants and adhesives required to service the equipment