BWD Electronics 242A Power supply
No picture available!
Maybe you can upload a photo for the
BWD Electronics 242A ?
If you have any other manuals for the
BWD Electronics 242A you can upload the files here .
DC Power Supply
Model bwd 242A
dual high stability, all Silicon Solid State
D.C. Power supply
provides both Constant Voltage and
Constant Current operation over the full operating range.
Front panel switching enables the supply to be used up to
the following ratings.
1. INDEPENDENT 2 x 0 -36V at 0 - 2 Amp.
2. SERIES 0 - 72V at 0 - 2 Amp.
3. PARALLEL 0 - 36V at 0 - 4 Amp.
Integrated Circuit control and reliable silicon
semi-conductors coupled with the advanced circuit design
provide very high stabilisation and regulation with low ripple.
Using a single unit, switched to any of the three modes of
operation, the output may be programmed by several sources
to provide the following operation.
1 . Remote Load Sensing.
2. Constant Voltage Remote Resistance Programming.
3. Constant Voltage Remote Voltage Programming.
4. Constant Current Remote Resistance Programming.
5. Constant Current Remote Voltage Programming.
With two or more units, not necessarily of the same model,
(See Section 4 for list of compatible supplies) the
following operational modes can be used.
6. Auto Series with two or more units.
7. Auto Tracking, +ve to +ve, -*ve to -ve, -ve to -ve, using
two or more units.
8. Auto Parallel with two or more units.
The MASTER SUPPLY of any of the above modes using multiple
supplies may be programmed internally or by any of the modes
1 to 5.
Service and User Manual
16.55 Mbytes (17355074 Bytes)
01 January 1974
Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.
04 June 2017
2 2 PERFORMANCE
3 4 CONTROLS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
4 6 OPERATION
5 39 CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION
6 44 ALIGNMENT
7 46 MAINTENANCE
8 47 REPLACEMENT PARTS
9 47 OPTIONS 10 49 GUARANTEE
1A - 6A PARTS LIST