|Leader LFM-39A Level Meter|
|Description||WOW & FLUTTER METER|
The LFM-39A Wow & Flutter Meter is a direct reading type instrument designed for measurement of Wow, Flutter and Drift characteristics of tape recorders, recordplayers and other playback/recording equipment. The effective values, peak-to-peak values and center frequency (3kHz or 3.15kHz) of Wow & Flutter are indicated on the meter in accordance with J1S, CC1R, DIN, and weighted specifications. Five full scale ranges, 0.03%, 0.1%, 0.3%, 1% and 3%, are used. The use of 0.03% range makes it possible to measure accurately the Wow & Flutter characteristics of high-grade tape recorders. The LFM-39A contains an Oscillator with excellent frequency accuracy, which can be used to calibrate the drift meter and supply a recording signal. Moreover, this Wow &c Flutter meter is equipped with a TO SCOPE terminal for analyzing Wow & Flutter components and a RECORDER terminal for Wow & Flutter recording.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Leader -- LFM-39A -- Service and User Manual|
|Manual Type||Service and User Manual|
|Size||4.90 Mbytes (5135781 Bytes)|
|Quality||Scanned document, reading partly badly, partly not readable.|
|Upload date||09 June 2015|
|Downloads||979 since 09 June 2015|
1. DESCRIPTION ... 2 2. SPECIFICATIONS ... 2 3. CONTROLS AND TERMINALS ... 3 3.1 Front panel ... 4 3.2 Rear panel ... 5 4. OPERATION ... 6 4.1 Preparation ... 6 4.2 Tape speed (Drift) Wow & Flutter measurements ... 7 4.3 Wow & Flutter analysis ... 8 4.4 Wow & Flutter recording ... 10 5. BLOCK DIAGRAM ... 10 6. CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION ... 11 7. MAINTENANCE ... 12 7.1 Changing the fuse ... 12 7.2 How to remove the cover ... 12 7.3 Changing the voltage to correct power source voltage ... 13 8. CALIBRATION ... 14 8.1 Calibration of drift reading ... 14 8.2 Calibration of Wow & Flutter reading ... 14
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.