|Philips PM 5131 Generator|
|Description||Function generator 0.1Hz-2MHz|
The PM 5131 function Generator is an instrument designed for applications extending from the educational to the general purpose area. It produces sinewave, triangular and squarewave output signals, the frequencies of which are adjustable in three logarithmical sub-ranges from 0.1 Hz to 2 MHz. The frequency vernier allows the frequency setting to be varied from —20 % to +20 %. The output voltage is continuously adjustable up to 30 Vpp and can be attenuated in steps of 10 dB down to 60 dB. A continuously adjustable output voltage can be selected separately or whenever used as d.c. offset voltage added to the selected output signal. The Generator provides a more than 3 decade sweep facility with adjustable sweep range and a variable sweep time from 10 to 150 secondes. For instance it is possible to cover the audio frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz in one continuous sweep. Moreover external sweep and frequency modulation can be performed. For TTL applications a separate output is available. The ergonomic design of the controls and sockets serves for convenient operating the instrument.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Philips -- PM 5131 -- Service and User Manual|
|Manual Type||Service and User Manual|
|Size||2.97 Mbytes (3113564 Bytes)|
|Manual-ID/Number||9499 453 00102|
|Date||01 April 1988|
|Quality||Scanned document, all readable.|
|Upload date||19 May 2015|
|Downloads||833 since 19 May 2015|
1. GENERAL 5 1.1. Introduction 5 1.2. Technical data 5 1.3. Accessories 7 1.4. Operating principle 8 2. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 9 2.1. Initial inspection 9 2.2. Safety instructions 9 2.3. Mains voltage setting and fuses 10 2.4. Operating position of the instrument 10 2.5. Dismantling the instrument 10 2.6. Radio interference suppression 10 3. OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS 11 3.1. Controls and sockets 11 3.2. Operation 12 4. SERVICE PART 35 4.1. Circuit description 35 4.2. Access to parts 39 4.3. Check and adjustment 40 4.4. Safety inspection and tests after repair and maintenance 42 4.5. Spare parts 42
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.