|Panasonic CY-BG8013ZC Car amplifier|
|Category||Audio Video TV Multimedia|
|Description||6-channels Power Amplifier|
• 6 channels of amplification: LF, RF, LR, RR, AMB (Ambience) and SUB (Subwoofer). • 3 bands of fixed equalization for each front channel. 2 bands of fixed equalization for each rear channel. LPF for Subwoofer. • The Amplifier shall untilize AMP CONTROL to invoke Amplifier function as follows: For AMP CONTROL signal from 0 Vdc to 1.0 Vdc, Amplifier shall be off. For AMP CONTROL signal from 2.5 Vdc to voltage BATT12V terminal, Amplifier shall be on.
These manuals are available for the above equipment:
|Panasonic -- CY-BG8013ZC -- Service Manual|
|Manual Type||Service Manual|
|Size||757.49 Kbytes (775674 Bytes)|
|Quality||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable.|
|Upload date||12 January 2014|
|Downloads||450 since 12 January 2014|
1 FEATURES 2 2 REAR VIEW AND CONNECTORS 2 3 BLOCK DIAGRAM 3 4 PACKAGE AND IC BLOCK DIAGRAM 4 5 REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST 5 6 EXPLODED VIEW (UNIT) 8 7 WIRING DIAGRAM 9 8 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM 11
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.