The UR4D (Dual Channel) and UR4S (Single Channel) are top the the line UHF band Wireless microphone receivers.
Each unit is housed in a single space, metal rack-rack mount chassis. The product is designed in five different frequency
Groups spanning from 518 MHz to 865 MHz.
Narrow band track tuned front-end filters.
• Synthesized tuning with 25kHz steps.
• High dynamic range LNA and double balanced mixers for maximum compatibility.
• As many as 40 compatible channels within each 60Mhz band.
• Front panel LED indication of RSSI and RF overload.
• Full MARCAD diversity.
• Tonekey squelching.
• ASK modulated tonekey sends transmitter data to receiver.
• Audio Reference Companding noise reduction system.
• Front panel LED indication of audio signal level.
• Isolated XLR and ¼” balanced outputs.
• Mic/Line switch on XLR output.
• Pin 1 lift for both XLR and ¼” outputs.
• Headphone monitor with separate clip indicator.
• Bitmap LCD displays.
• Bi-directional IR link for data communication with UHF-R transmitters.
• Ethernet and USB connectivity for control and metering.
• Universal switching power supply with daisy chain power connector.