Features built into your Twin-Amp:
- Two pre-amp channels: •Independent V O L U M E,
TREBLE, MIDDLE, a n d B A S S f o r each channel,
•Channel 1 BRIGHT switch for crisp tone emphasis,
•Channel 2 GAIN control for warm Pro-Tube distortion.
- Tools for tone: •Sweet sounding Fender spring REVERB,
•Ultra-high frequency definition from the P R E S E N C E
control, •TREMOLO volume modulation with SPEED and
- Effects loop options: •Engage/bypass external effects
devices with the L O O P button, •Normalize (or set
alternate) engage/bypass volume levels using the SEND
and RETURN controls.
- Remote functions of the Four–button F o o t s w i t c h :
•CHANNEL select, •EFFECTS LOOP bypass/ engage,
•REVERB on/off, •TREMOLO on/off.
- Expansion Options: •Output to a second Pro-Tube amp
using the PRE-AMP OUT and POWER-AMP IN jacks, and
c o n t rol both amps as one, •Output to sound
re i n f o rcement equipment, •Plug two 8 ohm speaker
cabinets into each of your Pro-Tube amp(s) at the MAIN
SPEAKER and EXTERNAL SPEAKER jacks.
- Selectable output levels: •FULL POWER supplies 100
watts of output, •1/4 OUTPUT POWER supplies 25 watts
of output for smaller venues, •1/4 OUTPUT POWER
allows the drive tone created by high GAIN/ VOLUME
settings to be generated at lower volume levels.
- Quality built: •The chassis is constructed from the finest,
most roadworthy components, •Cabinets are made from
s t u rdy 3/4 inch birch/maple plywood, •C o v e red in
genuine Tolex for long lasting good looks.
- Extras: •Tilt-back legs provide an alternate listening
angle, •Removable casters—ON for easy transportation
and OFF for secure cabinet placement.
- This manual includes procedures for testing, balancing
and replacing the amplifier tubes at the core of your