This manual is divided into the following chapters:
1. General Information contains a general description of the
printer and the maintenance approach used to repair it. Special
tools and test equipment are listed in this chapter, as well as
general environmental and safety instructions.
2. Diagnostic Information contains the symptom table and service
checks used to isolate failing field replaceable units (FRUs).
3. Diagnostic Aids contains tests and checks used to locate or
repeat symptoms of printer problems.
4. Repair Information provides instructions for making printer
adjustments and removing and installing FRUs.
5. Parts and Test Point Locations uses illustrations to identify the
major components and test points on the printer.
6. Preventive Maintenance contains recommendations to help
prevent problems and maintain optimum performance.
7. Parts Catalog contains illustrations and part numbers for individual