• You can take the PS-F9 with you anywhere, since the set is
compact and lightweight, and operates on batteries. Its
smart, innovative design allows it to be used standing
upright, lying down or hanging on a wall.
• The PS-F9's built-in headphone amplifier allows two pairs
of headphones to be connected directly to the set, while the
built-in equalizer amplifier allows the set to be connected
directly to an amplifier or a radio cassette recorder.
• This turntable system is equipped with a linear tracking
tonearm. You do not have to adjust tonearm balance.
• The linear torque BSL (brushless and slotless) direct
drive servo motor has a high signal-to-noise ratio.
• The turntable maintains an accurate and drift-free speed
by referring to a frequency generated by a very stable
• When you select the record size and speed and set the
record in the disc holder, automatic record play and stylus
up/down are operated by the “feather-touch” function
buttons. When the play is finished, the tonearm
automatically returns to the rest position.
• A muting system activates when the tonearm is lifted and
is deactivated after the tonearm lowers onto a record so
there is no need to turn the volume down every time the
stylus is placed on a record.
• A record cleaning brush built under the tonearm cleans the
surface of the record while it is playing.