This manual contains maintenance procedures for service
personnel. It is divided into the following chapters:
1. General Information contains a general description of the
printer, general environmental, safety instructions, and the
maintenance approach used to repair it.
2. Diagnostic Information contains an error indicator table,
symptom tables, and service checks used to isolate failing field
replaceable units (FRUs).
3. Diagnostic Aids contains tests and checks used to locate or
repeat symptoms of printer problems.
4. Repair Information provides instructions for making printer
adjustments and removing and installing FRUs.
5. Connector Locations uses illustrations to identify the
connector locations and test points on the printer.
6. Parts Catalog contains illustrations and part numbers for