How to Use This Parts Catalog
• SIMILAR ASSEMBLIES: If two assemblies contain a majority of
identical parts, they are shown on the same list. Common parts
are shown by one index number. Parts peculiar to one or the
other of the assemblies are listed separately and identified by
• AR: (As Required) in the Units column indicates that the quantity
is not the same for all machines.
• NP: (Non-Procurable) in the Units column indicates that the part
is non-procurable and that the individual parts or the next higher
assembly should be ordered.
• NR: (Not Recommended) in the Units column indicates that the
part is procurable but not recommended for field replacement,
and that the next higher assembly should be ordered.
• R: (Restricted) in the Units column indicates that the part has a
• NS: (Not Shown) in the Asm-Index column indicates that the
part is procurable but is not pictured in the illustration.
• PP: (Parts Packet) in the Description column indicates that the
part is contained in a parts packet.
• A part reference within a circle indicates an assembly or a billof-
material. An assembly is complete. A bill-of-material contains