|File name: ||Mitsubishi-1338.pdf|
|Manual Type: ||Service Manual |
|Pages: ||51 |
|Size: ||2.93 Mbytes (3076110 Bytes) |
|Language: ||english |
|Revision: || |
|Manual-ID/Number: || |
|Date: ||2004 |
|Quality: ||Electronic document, no scan, very well readable. |
|Upload date: ||24 January 2009 |
|MD5: ||cd2a0c198709901b0f467338c13b1e73 |
|ed2kID: ||85e61b658dd84246e6448e0e1925ac11 |
|Downloads: ||1630 since 24 January 2009 |
This service manual provides service instructions for PTV models WD-52327 and WD-62327, using the VK26 chassis.
This service manual includes:
1. Assembly and disassembly instructions for the front and rear cabinet components.
2. Servicing of the Lenticular Screen and Fresnel Lens.
3. Servicing to PWB level. The Optical Engine and Lamp Ballast are considered replaceable components.
4. Electrical and Mechanical adjustments.
5. Chip parts replacement procedures.
6. Simplified signal path block diagrams.
The parts list section of this service manual includes:
1. Cabinet and screen parts.
2. Electrical parts.
Block diagrams of the above listed models are included in this service manual for better understanding of the circuitry.