The Fluke CO-220 Carbon Monoxide
Meter makes it easy to take quick and
accurate measurements of CO levels
with a single compact instrument.
Featuring the newest generation of
electrochemical sensors, the CO-220
responds very quickly to ambient
changes in carbon monoxide concentration
without the use of a pump.
The CO-220 is the perfect instrument
for technicians and other professionals
who need to measure CO levels within
spaces such as industrial environments,
commercial buildings, or residential
dwellings where accumulation of
combustion gases is possible.
CO-220 product highlights include:
• Rugged case and electronics.
• Large LCD displays CO levels from
0 to 1000 ppm.
• Bright back-light allows easy screen
viewing under dim lighting conditions.
• Beeper triggers with increasing
frequency as CO levels increase.
• MAX Hold function stores and displays
the maximum CO level.
• Automatic sensor zeroing and self-test
sequence upon start-up.
• CO level beeper can be silenced if
• Automatic power-off after 20 minutes
extends battery life.
• Easy to replace battery.
• Replaceable sensor extends tool life.
• C50 soft carrying case, battery and