The Model 7037 consists of a multi-pin (mass termination)
connector card and a relay card. External test circuit
are made via the 96-pin male DIN connector on the
connector card. Keithley offers a variety of optional
that can be used to make connections to the connector
The Model 7037 has 30 independent channels of single-pole
switching. It also has ten independent inputs and outputs for
digital I/O capabilities. Some of the key features include:
• Low contact potential and offset current for minimal
effects on low-level signals.
• High density switching and control.
• High capacity digital output sink of 250mA.
• 1A pathway current carrying capacity.
• High isolation resistance >1G
W for minimal load
• Model 7011-KIT-R connector kit that includes a 96-pin
female DIN connector that will mate directly to the connector
on the Model 7037 or to a standard 96-pin male
DIN bulkhead connector (see Model 7011-MTR). This
connector uses solder cups for connections to external
circuitry and includes an adapter for a round cable and