The Fluke 80i-500s is a clamp-on current probe that is designed
to reproduce current waveforms found in modern commercial
and industrial power distribution systems. The probe’s
performance is optimized for accurate reproduction of
line frequency and up to the 50th harmonic. The 80i-500s is also
compatible with any instrument capable of millivolt
· Ideal for measuring distorted current waveforms and
· Allows measurement of currents from 1 to 500A ac rms, 5
Hz to 10 kHz without breaking into the circuit.
· Provides an output of 1 mV ac per 1 amp ac.
· A passive filter eliminates noise and ring on rapidly rising
waveforms, ensuring accurate reproduction on oscilloscope
· Rated for 600V circuits of Overvoltage Category III per IEC
1010-1. (See “Safety Specifications” for an explanation of