• Synthesizer Tuning
• Digital Storage and Averaging
• Three-Knob Operation
• Preset Reference Level and Dot Frequency for Extra Input
• Swept Measurements (Option 25 Tracking Generator)
• Selectable Input Impedance; Calibration in dBm, dBV, or
• Semiautomatic Measurements With the Tek 7854
The Tektronix 7L5 is a high performance, high value spectrum
analyzer providing easy-to-use low frequency measurement
capability. The 7L5 can cover 20 Hz to 5 MHz in one display.
Resolution bandwidth can be varied from 10 Hz to 30 kHz,
with residual FM of no more than 1 Hz peak- to-peak.
Digital storage proves particularly useful in the 7L5. With
digital averaging and
peak detection, you can accurately measure low level
signals, such as intermodulation distortion products, in the
presence of noise. With Max Hold, you can capture short
duration signals and random transient phenomena that would
otherwise be lost.