The Sencore FE14 and FE16 Field Effect Meters a re a
revolutionary new concept
in test meters . They take all the advantages of a VTVM and
combine them with
the advantages of a VOM to make an extremely ve rsatile me
te r . High input impedance
on all AC & DC voltage ranges, peak to peak AC measurements,
zero center s ca le s combined with zero warm up time, DC
cur rent ranges, and
VOM portability makes the Field Effect Meter a truly great
in the e le c t r ica l or e lectronic fields - service
technicians, engineers, field engineers,
hams, exper imenters etc. - will find that the Field Ef fec
t Meter is the
complete answer to his measuring needs.
No other meter in the FE14 or FE16 c la s s has all of these
features in one instrument:
* High input impedance on both AC and DC voltage ranges (10
and 15 megohm)
* True peak to peak AC ranges.
* Zero center ranges for solid state servicing.
* DC cur rent ranges for general testing.
* Mirrored scale meter for greater accuracy in readings.
* Meter protected from overloads.
* Circuit protected from accidental application of wrong
* All steel construction for greater durability.
* Battery operated for complete portability.