The R3131 Series is a spectrum analyzer that provides the
user with highly stable spectrum analysis using
the synthesized local method.
The key features o f the R3131 Series spectrum analyzer are
(1) Frequency Range: 9kHz to 3GHz,
Frequency span: Zero, 50kHz to 3GHz.
Frequency span settable range: Zero, 10kHz to 3 GHz (R3131A
(2) Frequency counter function with a resolution of 1Hz.
(3) A power measurement function useful for evaluating radio
instruments using measurements such as
occupied bandwidth (OBW), adjacent channel power (ACP),
channel power, etc.
(4) An auto tuning function that searches for a signal with
the maximum input level.
(5) Save and recall functions which you can use to store
measurement conditions and data in TEXT format.
(6) A 3.5-inch floppy disk drive which you can use to save
screen images in BMP format.
(7) Support for ESC/P, ESC/P-R and PCL compatible printers.
(8) Remote control capabilities which allow you to setup an
automatic measurement system. This
remote control function complies with GPIB and RS-232